We are able to assist with the transfer of ownership on recorded real property Deed(s) from one person or legal entity (grantor) to another (grantee). We cannot assist with questions about real-estate law, tax implications of a property transfer, or when money is being exchanged between grantor and grantee.

We can help with:

  • Transfers dealing between spouses, children and parents, or grandchildren and grandparents
  • Transfers in or out of a Trust, LLC or Corporation.
  • Transfers due to a death, affidavit of death for spouse, trustee, joint tenant, or tenant in common
  • Deed corrections


Give us a call or visit our Paso Robles or San Luis Obispo offices to get stated. (805) 237-7770


Contact us for a consultation